280609
Sunday, June 28, 2009, 1:24 AM
is it that date already?
I guess so..

our 4th anniversary...
4 Years.. it sure doesn't feel long at all..
was i enjoying the relationship? the drama? or the waiting ?
i guess it all came in one package..
a bargain? Hmpf.. I wish it could be that simple.

Why do i sound so bitter?
I guess.. everything come along with age..
the older u gets .. the less patience you have
and the rest..well.. you can do the math..

Don't get me wrong..
i do feel the l.u.r.v.e
but frustrated at the same time..
which is why .. this is my little dark secret..
my selfish part.. the part wanting to break free..
the part yearning something in return..
I'm too tired to give.. but ironicaly incapable of taking ...

It's a bummer to be a girl don't u think?
so that's why when a guy falls in love and starts to do stupid things..
I can say to them.. Good on you asshole.. welcome to our world !
hoho.. a smart pun taken from a movie i just watched.. or should i say we? *sigh..

again.
happy anniversary darling..
wish you were here..