It's A
Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 10:07 PM
Hot day ... :(
And i don't think it will get any colder tomorrow.. @_@..
Oh gosh..

I had another row with him..
it's about the same thing again..
and he kept on asking..

Why are we repeating the same problems over and over again?

Well my dear..
perhaps if we meet in flesh as soon as..
this wouldn't have happened...

He told me we've got October to wait on to move to other place...
however.. legal stuff will take longer time than it's promised..

jst like mine.. all i need is a friggin stamp and I'm on my way back..
but noo... i need to wait for ages and still it's not yet my time.. and i need to wait longer.. *sigh...

I want to go home...
and i couldn't believe i said that..
I was always the one headstrong of moving away from home..
wanting to "live" more ..

This time, i haven`t gone back for more than 2 years and i'm sick of this country..
perhaps that's the only explaination ..
or perhaps..

I just missed my parents...
and my family..

:(