He Said..
Friday, July 3, 2009, 11:35 PM
I more than love you, I'm not whole without you. You are life itself to me.When you are gone I'm waiting for you to return so I can start living again. You complete me and I become a better man. Thank you. I am no one without you. Happy Anniversary & thank you for 4 wonderful years. I love you Your Grateful Husband ..... And I said... I love the way you say, "I Love You," And the way you're always there. This treasure of love,I cherish within my soul Thank you for putting up with me all these years.. :) For a chance with you is a million times better than an eternity without. Happy Anniversary to you too darling.. -wifey- xx |
Me
Unable to keepmy eyes closed, I found myself floating, drifting, dancing in a bright light.. -Simply Irresistable- what?
It's Moi Whinging BinPage Views
Has Viewed my Blog Today Connections
Nobody
Noone
NothingArchives
May 2009June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 November 2009 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 May 2012 April 2013 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Entries: BlueMoon Textures: I II |