Fallen Angel
Saturday, August 8, 2009, 9:07 AM
The sound of heart shatters..
It smashed to a million pieces..
stuck within the walls

will it heals? for the...
*sigh i lost count..

No more pain.. don't shed anymore tears
i guess this is the moment just like he said.
Where his friends' just submit and the Love seems to stop
I probably will get used to this
as this will play in loop just like and old broken cassette

I yelled
you yelled
I said something
you think different
lack of understanding
and the open wounds without no closure wouldn't help much either

If it is so painfull for both
why continues?
Should i just dissapear from his life?
Probably he's right
No one will stand the sight of me
No one but me ..
I stand the sight of me
I love me, if not no one else in this world love me better then I do
They're all selfish fuckers dissolves into oblivion

I'm scared
I've been into this too much to let go
He's my soul and I'm the missing pieces
But if it's hard to let others go and let us be us
and build our own little kingdom
I should just carry on
probably it's just not meant to be

I gave you the options
but all in all it's your decision to make not mine

The only thing i could do is return back to my little place
where all the fallen angels goes
only you and me
yes you whom accompanied me during all those years before
The great nothingness

Until next time when somebody wakes us to start another journey